1) How do I find my ticket?
Select your City and enter your last name and a ticket number or drivers license number.
2) What if my City is not listed?
This means your City has not signed up at Amnesty.com. Feel free to email or call your City and mention our program.
3) Do I have to enter my phone number?
No. Email will work fine to find and pay your ticket. A phone only helps to receive text messages, making the transactions more efficient.
4) Do I pay a reduced fee or can I bid on my ticket?
It depends if your City has marked your ticket for a discount or is accepting bids on it. Once you open an account, you can see the ticket discount, or if no discount is marked, you can place a bid.
5) Can the City counter bid?
Yes. Then you have the final option to pay.
6) What kind of payment is accepted?
We only accept credit cards.
7) Where does my payment go?
It goes directly to the City. Amnesty.com is just a platform to facilitate getting your ticket(s) paid at a discount and getting you back on the road.
8) Is my transaction private?
Yes. Both the Consumer and City are under a Non-Disclosure agreement. This allows for better deals on both sides.
9) What if my ticket amount is wrong? How can I investigate or dispute the details of my ticket?
You will have to contact the City direct at their website or visit their offices. Amnesty.com does not have any details of the ticket. We only provide a platform to pay a discounted amount.